Mannatech’s PhytoBurst: Solid Nutrition For Kids
For what seems like forever, parents around the world have struggled with the daunting task of getting good, solid nutrition into their kids. First there is the challenge of getting them the good whole foods that their bodies need: fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, essential fats, whole grains and legumes. You know, the kinds of things that many kids haven’t yet discovered a taste for. “If they don’t like it, they’re not going to eat it.”
Next, there’s the issue of the nutritional value they actually would get IF you could get them to eat any nutritional food. The nutrients simply are no longer in our food supply as they once were, regardless of your food source. Here’s just one example that illustrates the depetion of our soils, the poluting of our oceans and the effects of toxins in every facet of our food chain. Do you realize that today you’d have to eat 53 peaches to get the nutritional value you got from eating just 2 peaches fifty years ago? Our foods simply do not have the nutrients any longer that our bodies require to function properly and fight disease.
And lastly, when parents finally do realize they need to supplement their kids diets, they’re lost in a sea of claims and testimonials they can’t verify or believe, leaving them overwhelmed and at a loss to choose any sound product at all, let alone the best one available.
Now imagine a product with independent scientific testing, produced by a globally recognized and respected research and development company, that resembled a Starburst candy or chew. Here is a list of the nutrition (vitamin and mineral values) your child gets from eating just two of Mannatech’s PhytoBurst chews:
It’s true! Two little PhytoBurst candy chews that deliver the same vitamin and mineral value as:
- The Vitamin A of 2 1/2 apricots
- The Niacin of 5 carrots
- The Vitamin C of 1/2 lemon
- The Thiamin of 1/2 cup peanuts
- The Vitamin D of 4 cups Vit D milk
- The Riboflavin of 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- The Vitamin B12 of 60 oz. of chicken
- The biotin of 4 1/2 avocados
- The Vitamin B6 of 1 cup brussels sprounts
- Selenium of 2 1/3 cups papaya
- The Vanadium of 4 small pears
- The folic acid of 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- The Boron of 1 1/2 bananas
- The Zinc of 1/3 cups almonds
- The Chromium of 5 3/4 cups grape juice
- The Iodine of 1 1/2 oz. cheddar cheese
- The Molybdenum of 1 1/3 cups cottage cheese
- And assorted phytonutrients from cranberry, broccoli, grape pomace and rutin.
Take just a moment and imagine what your life would be like today, what you child’s life would be like, if that list went into their body “every day”. Childrens nutrition of the future is here and you owe it to yourself and to your child to learn more now about this exceptional new product, exclusively from Mannatech, Inc.